How did a guide become such a great hotelier?
Our guests work hard every day climbing, skiing and hiking. They've earned the right to relax in comfort, and we make sure they can. We have every possible amenity that you can reasonably expect to find in an environmentally sensitive, remote mountain lodge at 1,946 metres, including wireless Internet.
And remember, Ruedi is Swiss, so you can imagine what our housekeeping standards are like.
It's the little things that make life worth living:
- Helicopter access only
- Private and two-person bedrooms
- Large reading room
- Hot running showers
- Indoor plumbing
- Satellite guest telephone
- Wireless Internet
- 120 V AC power, self generated hydro electricity
- Fully equipped kitchen
- European cuisine
- Freshly prepared foods on the premises
- European bedding
- Dedicated drying room
- Ski shop
- High performance rental skis and boots
- Immaculate Swiss house keeping standards
- Indoor ski storage
- Indoor hiking pole storage