Contact us for more information or for booking your holiday
We do not do online booking, as we believe that human contact and actually talking to a real person is critical in making guests feel comfortable about their up coming vacation. Therefore, please do not hesitate to call or email our office, or drop by if you are in Revelstoke. We are happy to answer any questions and strive to reply to every email within 24 hours.
Once you are sure which program is right for you, we recommend that you book as soon as possible to guarantee your space.
- Please call our office or send us an email and we will help you book your spot. We will require a deposit of 30% of the program fee, in order to confirm your booking. We can accept Visa, Mastercard, Personal Cheques or Canadian Money Transfers.
- After you receive our confirmation, with a detailed program, statement of account and equipment list, we ask that you send us full payment no later than 10 weeks prior to the program starting date. The full payment must be paid by credit card or personal cheque.
- If full payment is not received 10 weeks prior to the starting date of your program with SME, we reserve the right to forfeit your full deposit and sell your spot to the next person on the waiting list
Cancellation Policy, just in case…
SME cannot make exceptions to these cancellation policies for any reason, including personal emergencies and weather. There is no refund for leaving early or arriving late.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
If notice is received more than ten weeks prior to the starting date:
- If you find an alternative date of the same season at the Durrand Glacier Chalet, then we are happy to rebook your reservation and transfer all paid money less a $100.00 Cnd. service charge per person.
- Full refund, less $200.00 Cnd. per person for summer trips
- Full refund, less $310.00 Cnd. per person for winter trips
If notice is received less than ten weeks prior to the starting date:
- If you find an alternative date of the same season at the Durrand Glacier Chalet, then we are happy to rebook your reservation and transfer all paid money less:
- A service charge of $150.00 Cnd. per person for cancellation received between 8-10 weeks prior to trip.
- A service charge of $200.00 Cnd. per person for cancellation received between 4-6 weeks prior to trip.
- A service charge of $300.00 Cnd. per person for cancellation received less than 4 weeks prior to trip.
- 100% non-refundable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
We strongly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance. If you have difficulty finding this insurance please email us. Cancellation insurance must be purchased simultaneously when booking your program with SME. We also suggest that you have adequate medical and life insurance.
Selkirk Mountain Experience does not take any responsibility if you miss your trip out for any reason including, but not limited to, missed flights, delayed flights, canceled flights, road closures or not getting through customs in Canada, as well as personal and business issues.
To ensure a quality ski-trip for the SME ski-guests who have signed up directly with SME, and for liability reasons, Selkirk Mountain Experience does allow guests who cancel their ski trip with SME to sell their trip through any Internet site. Guests who cancel their trip and sell it to another skier are responsible for that skier and must have personal experience with the ability level of the skier to whom they sell their spot.