SME cannot make exceptions to these cancellation policies for any reason, including personal emergencies and weather. There is no refund for leaving early or arriving late.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
If notice is received more than ten weeks prior to the starting date:
- If you find an alternative date of the same season at the Durrand Glacier Chalet, then we are happy to rebook your reservation and transfer all paid money less a $100.00 Cnd. service charge per person.
- Full refund, less $200.00 Cnd. per person for summer trips
- Full refund, less $310.00 Cnd. per person for winter trips
If notice is received less than ten weeks prior to the starting date:
- If you find an alternative date of the same season at the Durrand Glacier Chalet, then we are happy to rebook your reservation and transfer all paid money less:
- A service charge of $150.00 Cnd. per person for cancellation received between 8-10 weeks prior to trip.
- A service charge of $200.00 Cnd. per person for cancellation received between 4-6 weeks prior to trip.
- A service charge of $300.00 Cnd. per person for cancellation received less than 4 weeks prior to trip.
- 100% non-refundable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
We strongly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance. If you have difficulty finding this insurance please email us. Cancellation insurance must be purchased simultaneously when booking your program with SME. We also suggest that you have adequate medical and life insurance.
Selkirk Mountain Experience does not take any responsibility if you miss your trip out for any reason including, but not limited to, missed flights, delayed flights, canceled flights, road closures or not getting through customs in Canada, as well as personal and business issues.
To ensure a quality ski-trip for the SME ski-guests who have signed up directly with SME, and for liability reasons, Selkirk Mountain Experience does allow guests who cancel their ski trip with SME to sell their trip through any Internet site. Guests who cancel their trip and sell it to another skier are responsible for that skier and must have personal experience with the ability level of the skier to whom they sell their spot.