- Once you are sure which program is right for you, we recommend that you book as soon as possible to guarantee your space.
- Please call our office or send us an email and we will help you book your spot. We will require a deposit of 30% of the program fee, in order to confirm your booking. We can accept Visa, Mastercard, Personal Cheques or Canadian Money Transfers.
- After you receive our confirmation, with a detailed program, statement of account and equipment list, we ask that you send us full payment no later than 10 weeks prior to the program starting date. The full payment must be paid by credit card or personal cheque.
- If full payment is not received 10 weeks prior to the starting date of your program with SME, we reserve the right to forfeit your full deposit and sell your spot to the next person on the waiting list.
Waiver of Liability
Before departing for the Durrand Glacier all guests will be asked to read and sign the Release Of Liability, Waiver Of Claims, Assumption Of Risks And Indemnity Agreement.
Click the link above to view a copy of this document (PDF) and familiarize yourself with it before your arrival in Revelstoke. If you have any questions please call our office at 250 837 2381 or email us.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
SME cannot make exceptions to these cancellation policies for any reason, including personal emergencies and weather. There is no refund for leaving early or arriving late.
All cancellations must be received in writing.
If notice is received more than ten weeks prior to the starting date:
- If you find an alternative date of the same season at the Durrand Glacier Chalet, then we are happy to rebook your reservation and transfer all
paid money less a Cnd. $100.00 service charge per person.
- Full refund, less $310.00 Cnd. per person.
If notice is received less than ten weeks prior to the starting date:
- If you find an alternative date of the same season at the Durrand Glacier Chalet, then we are happy to rebook your reservation
and transfer all paid money less:
- A Cnd. $150.00 service charge per person for cancellation received between 8-10 weeks prior to trip.
- A Cnd. $200.00 service charge per person for cancellation received between 4-6 weeks prior to trip.
- A Cnd. $300.00 service charge per person for cancellation received less than 4 weeks prior to trip.
- 100% non-refundable.
To ensure a quality ski-trip for the SME ski-guests who have signed up directly with SME, and for liability reasons, Selkirk Mountain Experience is not allowing guests
who cancel their ski trip with SME to sell their trip through any Internet site. Guests who cancel their trip and sell it to another skier are responsible for that skier
and must have personal experience with the ability level of the skier to whom they sell their spot.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
We strongly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance. If you have difficulty finding this insurance please email
us. This insurance must be purchased simultaneously when booking your program with SME. We also suggest that you have adequate medical and life insurance.
Selkirk Mountain Experience does not take any responsibility if you miss your trip out for any reason including, but not limited to, missed flights, delayed flights,
canceled flights, road closures or not getting through customs in Canada, as well as personal and business issues.